PREMIUM THREE-PANEL GATE FOLD BROCHURES FOLDS YOUR WAY
Brochures hold key information and serve as a constant sales tool for any marketing campaign. They hold a stream of information allowing your customers to understand your company and what you offer.
Gate Fold Brochures folds into three panels. Two panels open up to accentuate a larger central panel, leaving an alluring impression about a product or promotion.
Are sizes shown unfolded or folded?
All sizes listed are unfolded, and laid out flat.
What is the difference between horizontal and vertical folds?
Half fold brochures can be horizontal or vertical.
- Horizontal brochures sized 8.5"x11" folds to 8.5"x5.5"
- Vertical brochures sized 8.5"x11" folds to 4.25"x11"
What are the different paper materials?
- 70lb stock is uncoated and is the thinnest paper stock. Uncoated stock has a nice, smooth feel to touch.
- 80lb and 100lb paper stock are glossy. While 80lb is slightly thicker than 70lb, it is thinner than 100lb paper. Both 80lb and 100lb paper stock have a nice glossy sheen. These paper stocks are also known as 80lb book or 100lb book.
- 100lb Gloss Cover are thick cardstock with a beautiful gloss sheen. They are thicker than 100lb paper stock.
What type of brochure panel folds do you offer?
Brochures can be folded into 2 panels, 3 panels or 4 panels.